I like how glasses suggest intelligence instead of broken eyes.
Katara appreciation time:
- Can we talk about how she learned all her water-bending mostly by herself?
- Can we talk about her never ending ingenuity throughout the series?
- Can we talk about how she is only 13 and was able to defeat both a fire master (Azula) and two water masters (Pakku and Hama)?
- Can we talk about her pity towards the man who killed her mother?
- Can we talk about how she never stopped caring for her friends and family even in the worst situations?Say what you want about Katara, but she is the best role/friend you could have had in the entire series. She had always kept it together even when she lost her mother and when Aang had his issues.
the other day we were discussing dating and this one dude was like “I don’t see the big deal why can’t people just ask people out without all the fuss” and another guy was like “well you get nervous and you get butterflies in your stomach ya know” and the first dude looked the other dude straight in the eye and said “DIGEST THEM.”
Frozen is the first Disney animated feature film to have a woman director. It’s also the first to have a woman credited as the sole writer since Beauty and the Beast.
Why is nobody talking about this?